Names, Color Schemes, Trivia

I spent some time brainstorming project names. Two I jotted down:
  • College Heights
  • Senior Square
I don't really want this to be student housing that requires you to be a student or a retirement community that requires you to be past a certain age, but I was trying to capture the idea that this is housing that will appeal to seniors, students, single parents with one or two kids, single people and childless couples.

I also spent some time looking up foreign words for home or butterfly, so Chez something or other or something Wohnung or Mirada something.

I was wanting to do three buildings in Aberdeen and I was going to use the brown, white and blue color scheme for all three but use a different main color in each case. So a brown building with blue and white accents, a white building with brown and blue accents and blue building with brown and white accents.

And then I was considering color coding the names in a foriegn language or even in English: Wohnung Blau or Blau Haus, Mirada Maron, Blue Butterfly.

It never got past the daydream and blog about it stage, so I never picked any names but that was some of my brainstorming, for what it's worth.